How we can help:
Our websites with on site SEO included start at $700.
We also do special packages for local businesses. Working with Google Places and local directories to get you right where your customers are looking. (Even without a website) Prices start at $300 set up and just $100 per month with no contract. You can have discount coupons that your customers can print out or just keep on their phone.
We can get you mobile ready, so people can find you using their smart phone when they are out and about needing you.
An autoresponder set up is as little as $200 including training on how to use it. We can set up any responder you choose, but have found one that is very affordable at under $20 per month with no limit to how many subscribers you have.
If you are serious about saving money on print ads and using the new (and often more effective) online marketing methods, we do full marketing campaigns starting from as little as $1000 per month. These encompass many of the methods in the article below. (One Quarter page ad in my local paper is $1491.48 according to their rate card.)
For more information or to discuss the specifics of your business needs contact email@example.com
Your online presence doesn’t have to stop with your web site. Online marketing can be a very cost effective solution to replace or supplement what you are already doing offline.
Online Marketing includes many of the factors mentioned here as part of building your website as well as other ingredients.
Some Online Marketing Tools are:
- Autoresponder / Newsletter System / email marketing
- Social media (web 2.0 – Facebook, Twitter, Linked In etc)
- Social Bookmarking (Digg, Stumbled upon, Facebook – yes again)
- PPC (pay per click) eg. adwords
- Link building
- SEO / SEM (Search Engine Optimisation, Search Engine Marketing) There is an obvious overlap between these and the other tools/ methods
- pod casts
- Vlogging (video Blogging)
- SMS marketing
- on-line directories
and many more.
Most of these use the idea of “viral marketing”. That is having something interesting enough for people to want to talk to their friends about. There is an immediacy to modern life and a connectedness. Your clients are much more likely to respond to a recommendation from a friend than they are your marketing efforts. “Interruption marketing” - is getting less effective by the moment.
That isn’t to say that off line marketing doesn’t still work for you.
Some Offline Marketing Methods:
- Newspaper / magazine ads
- business cards
- Networking groups
- Media attention
- information nights
- radio ads
- television ads
- yellow pages
- door to door sales
- sponsoring events / local teams / charity etc
and again, much more.
A balanced marketing plan will utilise both online and offline methods and tools.
The basic steps to get started:
- Have a website , or at the very least a fully completed and optimised google places page.
- Make sure your on site SEO is done well. (Sign up for our free report at the right for complimentary training on how to do this – it’s number 3 in our autoresponder).
- Set up an autoresponder. This allows people interested in what you have to offer a no-risk way of getting more information and allows you to stay in touch. It can be used for newsletters and special offers as well as information courses etc.
If you do these 3 steps your online marketing will integrate seamlessly with what you are already doing offline. Its a good start to get you going.