Fixed quote websites are quoted according to the needs as expressed by the client at the time of making the quote. Should these needs change the price of the website may change accordingly.
Content must be provided by the client. Alterations of content after that content has been uploaded to the site may incur extra charges.
It is up to the client to thoroughly proof read all content. Essential Wellbeing makes no guarantee that they will proofread unless that is expressly added into the agreement. Excessive corrections of content supplied by the client may be subject to extra charges. The client is free to make those corrections themselves if they wish to avoid the charges.
Included in new / revised websites free of charge is:
- Easy content management system, we use wordpress which enables you to add, remove and alter pages and content. You can also add and change functionality of your site as your business grows.
- One hour of training on using the wordpress content management system.
- If hosting is provided by Essential Wellbeing’s recommended host then also included is AwStats, the industry’s best traffic analysis program.
- Basic on-site Search Engine Optimisation. (including meta tags, descriptions etc)
NB: In depth SEO is a long and complicated process and you shouldn’t expect to rank at the top of Google for competitive keywords with only on- page SEO.
- Listing your new site with the two main search engines (Bing and Google – Yahoo etc have been amalgamated into these now)
- There are NO ongoing compulsory monthly fees payable to Essential Wellbeing for Business. Some functionality requires third party applications which will bill you directly. (auto-responders and some e-commerce facilities for example)
A minimum of 50% payment is required for work to commence on new websites PLUS any third party costs (hosting, domain name registration etc). Balance is due immediately upon completion of the site and before submission / release to the search engines.
You do NOT have to use the domain registrar or host we recommend. However, these are the ones we have found to be the best value and quality.
Once a website has been signed off and final payment received it is considered completed and all further work will be charged at standard rates. This includes adding extra features not discussed at the time of the site build.
Standard rates are currently $100 per hour with a minimum of 15 minutes chargeable. These fees are chargeable for all work, updates, additions, social media creation, training, consultations etc whether on the phone, via email, in person or by other means.
While Essential Wellbeing for Business try and provide accurate estimates for work done sometimes things take longer than expected. All estimates on updates, training etc are are subject to change.
Invoices are payable COD.
These terms are subject to amendment without notice.